Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Mothers Day...

I just thought I would write a little post to my mom.. Even though she may never get on I look at this as kind of a journal for me. I am so very thankful to my mom, she has done so much for me. Being a mom it reminds me of things that my mom did for me when I was young that I took for granted. Almost everything!!! There are so many things that I for my kids that I know she did for me. I love my mom just for being her. Everyone says that I looks just like her and I take that as a compliment. She is a truely wonderful person. She is one of the most honest and loving people that I know. She is a wonderful grandma, that loves her grandkids soooo much. I am thankful for her willingness to serve in the temple. I know that our family has been blessed by my parents willingness to serve. I am greatful for the example she gives me everyday in just getting through the day. I am greatful for the advice she gives me on children and husbands..haha.. I love my mom so much and am thankful to a Heavenly Father that loved me enought to send me to a great mom.. Happy Mothers day MOM..I love you..

9 comments:

DeAnne Baum said...

She is a great person and Mom! I think I spent enough time at your house to consider her as a second Mom! She watched us since we were little. She is very loving and kind hearted. You are pretty lucky to have her as your Mom!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

What a great letter! I agree with DeAnne, we spent lots of time at the Beecrofts!! I love your mom..she is such a good person! I can remember saying family prayers with your family..waiting for the Snowflake bus, I am thankful for that example you guys always were!

You should totaly post a recipe..come on!! I know with 5 kids you have to cook something?!

Aunt Tiff said...

You do have a great mom!!! We are grateful for their service in the Temple as well. What would Heber have done without them throughout the year?

Tiffani

lindy said...

Hi old neighbor! I found you on Traci's I am adding you to my list. It was good to read your update. Your boys are sure cute!! lindydavis.blogspot.com

Hallie said...

Aren't moms the best?! That was such a nice post about your mom.

Dawna Greer said...

Your mom is the most positive person I have ever know--always cheerful and upbeat, even when she's not feeling well. She's a good example to us all. I think the greatest compliment a daughter can pay to her mother is to try to be like her as she raises her own children. I see that same cheerful personality and great sense of humor in you, Amee!

Ray and Carla Bryant said...

Amy some how I found your blog. It is great to see your kids they have really grown up. I don't know your mom but I know how sweet you are so she must be wounderful. Clay as a police officer that is so great. I hope all is well with you guys. We miss all of the Hensleys. Ray & Carla Bryant

Skousen Seven said...

Amee, it was so good to hear from you! Thanks for the kind words about my mom. Your mom is so Awesome. We had such a great childhood with your family too. I have so many fun memories of our families doing things together. My favorite is the trip to Logan, Utah.(Ask Paula about that one) Your mom has been such a great influence on me. I love being able to see her in the Temple. She will always be my "Aunt Jo"!

Skousen Seven said...

Sorry, it was the trip to BYU. We took a side trip to Logan.